- Chapel Downs School offers an After School Care Homework Centre each school day from 3.15 – 5.30 pm.
- The Programme is co-ordinated each day by Mrs M Coulter and assisted by Mrs H Allen and Mrs G Milner.
- The After School Care Programme operates out of the school hall/ICT room.
- The Daily programme will include:
- Afternoon tea time/Roll call (biscuit, drink or fruit and drink)
- Activity time – one prepared activity.
- Homework Supervision time.
- Story/Serial Time.
- Tidy up time.
- Parents collect children each day at 5.30 pm. NO child is to leave without the co-ordinating teacher's permission. Parents are to sign out children.
- First Aid: A First aid Kit is kept in the kitchen.
- Food: All children are provided with a simple afternoon tea.
- Children are to respect the school facilities at all times.
- Children use the toilets in the hall.
- All outside play activities are supervised by the teacher.
After School enrolment forms are available on request from the school office.
The fee structure is simple – $40 per week. Fees are paid at the school office each Monday morning.